MAKES 16 SQUARES
150g Dark Chocolate, broken into pieces (70% cocoa)
50g Milk Chocolate, roughly chopped (good quality)
I punnet of Raspberries (save at least 8 for the top, cut into halves)
130g Butter, chopped into small squares
225g Caster Sugar
55g Cocoa Powder (Plus extra for dusting at the end)
75g Plain Flour
¾ tsp Baking Powder
3 eggs, beaten
You will need:
A 20cm Square baking tin (or disposable foil baking tin of the same size) lined with baking parchment.
- Preheat Oven to 180 degrees
- Heat the butter and dark chocolate in a saucepan, once melted and glossy take off the heat.
- In another bowl, sift the cocoa powder, flour and baking powder and add in the sugar.
- Add the dry ingredients to the melted chocolate and stir until well mixed.
- Add the beaten eggs, and stir in the chopped milk chocolate and raspberries. Give it a good mix.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared tin, flatten out with a spoon and top with the raspberry halves. (Sprinkle randomly over the mixture.)
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes
- Move from the oven and cool in the tray before pulling out using the baking parchment and then cut into squares.
- Dust with a little cocoa powder.
Delicious Served warm with creme fréche or ice cream.
Love and energy,
Liz and Jessica x