4 skinless Chicken Breasts (1 per person)
2 Large Onions, sliced
400g tin of Chopped Tomatoes
4 tbsp balti curry paste
1tbsp Olive Oil
Bunch of Fresh Coriander (roughly chopped)
1. Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onions and fry until soft and golden – about 5 minutes. Remove from the pan.
2. Add the chicken breasts, brown for a few minutes on each side, then add the Balti paste, quinoa and pop the onions back in.
3. After a few minutes of sizzling, pour in the tomatoes, stock and give it all a good mix. Leave to cook for 25 minutes.
4. Just before serving, add most of the coriander to the mix and stir.
5. Pile onto a plate or wide bowl, and sprinkle the remaining coriander on top and around – for that decorative touch!
Serve as is, or with some Garlic and Coriander Naan to mop up the juices!
Love and energy,
Liz and Jessica x